Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Control" 48 Hour Film Project

First I just want to say that I Love ADR. My wife is mad that I told her about it and now she notices it on every movie and show we watch, she hates it. But me, I love it. This film uses a lot of it. So does "Control".

Here is info on "Control" from the youtube page:

This film was made for the Atlanta 48 Hour Film Project. You are given a genre, prop, character and line of dialogue that you must include in your film. You then have 48 hours to make it, including writing, filming and all post production.

REQUIRED ELEMENTS:
Character: Sidney or Cynthia Vintia, Meteorologist
Prop: a frozen drink
Line of Dialogue: "What do you mean, 'we're out of it'?"

It was filmed on the canon HV20 and HV30 with the Cinevate Brevis35 adapter.

I love the idea that a meteorologist would be called on to report on a story about a meteor hitting a building. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. All of her training really has to kick into gear. She's a meteorologist.
BTW, when are we going to start seeing a consumer version of the motion control Minority Report computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment